Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feedback From Past Seminar Participants


Feedback From Past Seminar Participants:

Thank you very much for conducting the Soul Awareness Workshop. It has helped me to discover some of the answers pertaining to my life's journey. The workshop has also enriched my awareness on the different mind states. I am now able to apply some of the techniques to my daily life more effectively. Thank you very much for all your wonderful sharing and guidance..Eleanor Wong (Singapore).

Thank you for the powerful and enlightening workshop on Saturday. I believe that the workshop with its relevant materials and your dedication have help me in the understanding of many metaphysical issues. Looking forward to participating in your other workshops. B.K. Tan Teacher (Singapore).

Its definitely an eye opener for me. The presenter has his own special way and approach to get his message across. I enjoyed the course and look forward to more interesting seminars. Sheralee (Singapore).

Overall the content is a lot for me to absorb although it is relevant to me. Maybe the seminar could be stretched to two days. Azreen Teacher (Singapore).

I have learned a lot of wisdoms from you and it is an honor to have you as a teacher and friend. I am really grateful. Thank you so much and may God always be with you. Dr. Suria B Rahman. (Singapore)

Now I have found the reason why you keep on saying to be a “Lighthouse”. Thank you master. Sarinah S. (Singapore)

Thank you master Thomas for helping me to understand more about life. Now I can use this knowledge to touch the lives of others through my teaching and sharing. Aishah. Energy Awareness Teacher (Singapore)

The workshop was useful to understand myself better and try to find purpose in life. Ko C. S. Account Executive (Singapore)

It is very useful and effective. I make some changes and changed my view and feeling towards things and people. I am more daring to dream and feel that we humans are invincible. --- Alex T. Trainer (Hong Kong)

As a Christian, I have some believes different from this workshop. I will spend more time to know more now that I have attended your course. --- Lee Y. H. Trainer (Hong Kong)

This is one of the best workshops that I have ever attended. I have learned a great deal through the excellent presentation, reflections and sharing with other participants. I look forward to level 2 workshop. The framework introduced is very clear and useful. Thank you so very much! I shall practice it every day. --- M. Chow. Trainer (Hong Kong)

Thanks Thomas for sharing metaphysics in an easy to understand way. Michael B. Yoga Master, Reki Master, N.L.P. Master. (U.S.A.)

I learned a lot in your workshop and it helped me to understand more about life M. Antoinette Yoga Master, Reiki Master. (Denmark)

You helped my family to understand life better and this has helped us to look at life from a bigger picture. This knowledge gained has helped us reduce much stress within our whole family. Kamal R. Businessman (India).

Thank you Thomas for showing me that there is more to life than just the obvious. Clark J. Hypnotherapist (U.K.)

You have shed some light to my many questions about life and now I am clearer about my higher mission in life. It is not a coincidence that we met in England. Jan. R. Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master (U.K.).

It started with my curiosity and then you showed me that there is more to life than what we can see on the surface. Paul H. Hypnotherapist (U.K.).

I learned how to take charge of my busy mind and now am able to reduce my stress to a manageable level thus increasing my productivity. C. Wallace. Corporate I.T. Consultant (Australia).

I have learned so much from you over the last three days. Marryanne V.A. Reiki Master (Australia).

I cannot express my gratitude to you for helping me find my true self. Life from now on is much more meaningful. Lisa T. Businesswoman (China).

I was brought up to understand that I cannot change my destiny but you showed me that I have the power to do so. This knowledge is the most valuable lesson I have learned. Sandy Wong (China).