Here is the summary of my talk for your guideline:
1) Accept there will be Major Changes.
2) Focus and use your Energy for Constructive efforts rather than dissipating energy in unnecessary worries and anxieties.
3) Do your Higher Purpose in Life (Fulfill Soul's Needs as this is why you are here).
4) Be Spiritual. Being religious does not necessarily mean you are spiritual. Performing rituals does not mean you are spiritual. Doing new age activities does not mean you are spiritual. In the 1940's, Carl Jung the Swiss psychiatrist, studied people around the world and reported that "Those Who Were Not Spiritual Did Not Thrive", He stated that the doubt about higher purpose or spiritual meaning in life may be a "Major Root Cause of Many Illnesses". (Learn to be Connected with Oneness and not at the polarities). Anything that creates Fear is not of or come from Oneness. Fear is an indication of seperateness from Oneness.
5) Know Your True Self. As Quantum physics has proven that you are light vibration and consciousness (Soul), your true self is not your body, or your mind or emotions but you are a Soul. Your true self does not die.
6) Know how to use your Three Minds. Conscious Mind and Sub-Conscious Mind (10%), Super-Conscious Mind (90%).
7) Live Intuitively. This is your 90% of capacity that will guide you to the right places at the right time, for the right purpose and with the right people for the right reasons. This way you would not be a victim of the 2012 effects just like the birds, animals and mamals who avoided the Tsunami of 26th December 2004.
If you want to know more about the above or feel that it would be useful information for others to know, then contact me to arrange for similar talks, seminars or workshops to prepare for and survive 2012 and beyond.