Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Key to Life's Mysteries Seminar


Key to Life’s Mysteries Seminar©
(Seminar on Mastering Life’s Issues)

Common Questions asked by many:

Meaning of Life:
- Is there more meaning to life than just routine existence?
- Is there a higher purpose for this life?
- If there is then what is mine?
- What is a legacy?

Problems:
- Why people fear loosing things, power, status, loved ones, business, jobs, time, youth, life etc.?
- Why some problems in life never seem to go away?
- Why is there so much suffering in this world?
- Why are some of my prayers not answered?
- Why are some people so problematic?
- Why it is so hard to get what I want?

Death:
- Is there scientific proof of life after death?
- Why so many people fear death?
- When my body dies, am I dead?
- What happens when I die?
- Is there heaven & hell?
- How to die peacefully?

Body:
- Why do people place so much emphasis on their bodies?
- How can we let our body do what it is suppose to do?
- How to deal with terminal illness?
- How to be beautiful forever?
- Is there eternal youth?
- Am I my body?

Mind:
- Is there a problem if we think too much?
- Is the Mind same as Consciousness?
- How to stop mind chatter?
- Am I my mind?

Emotion:
-Why do people feel emotionally insecure?
-How to detach from my emotions?
- What triggers my emotions?
- Why do we react?
- Am I my emotion?

Soul:
- What are soul mates, time souls, twin souls, soul clusters, soul search, graceful living etc.?
- What is Soul and what is its purpose?
- Am I this Ego-Self or Personality?
- Is the Mind the same as Soul?
- Is there a thing called Soul?
- Who am I really?

Inner Peace, True Love & Happiness:
- How to have Inner Peace, Harmony, True Love & Happiness?

Seminar:
This seminar is non-religious but is spiritual based on scientific discoveries and metaphysical science.

Duration:
Full one day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Facilitator:
Thomas Kwan has been a Life Coach (Metaphysics) for over fifteen years and is a certified Clinical Master Hypnotherapist. He has conducted seminars & workshops in U.K., Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia & Singapore.