Saturday, March 13, 2010

Conscious Mind (Thinking Mind) vs. Intuitive Mind.

by Thomas Kwan.

“The soul speaks to you in feelings. Listen to your feelings. Follow your feelings. Honor your feelings.” (14). “Feelings are the language of the soul. And your soul is the truth.” (15). The feeling mentioned here by Welsch is not in reference to the human feeling of emotions but that of intuitive instinct.

The way to use the two minds is 90% should be from our super-conscious mind which is our creative and intuitive abilities for inspirations and creative ideas. Then use the remaining 10% of our thinking conscious mind and sub-conscious mind to figure out how to put the inspirations into reality. The super-conscious mind is the boss where as the other two minds the followers.

To learn how to evolve beyond the limited thinking capacity and harness the infinite power of intuition, contact Thomas Kwan.